Programme and registration : https://matecc.org/
MaTecc is the acronym of “Maroc, Terrain de Confiance pour la Cybersécurité et la Protection des Données Personnelles”, Morocco, a trustworthy environment for cybersecurity and protection of personal data.
This conference is co-organised by High Tech school in Rabat and the Cybersecurity Advisors Network. The national data protection authority of Morocco, CNdP, is its institutional sponsor.
The objectives of our conference are to :
- Provide the state of cybersecurity in Africa (and Morocco in particular) and in particular the challenges of digital transformation
- Identify the major challenges in cybersecurity and the ways of strengthening cyberdefence
- Discuss new regulatory measures put in place by authorities
- Showcase security innovations in response to the upsurge in attacks
- Strengthening the resilience of cybersecurity in Africa (and Morocco in particular) by building a robust cybersecurity ecosystem
- Meet the public and private stakeholders and decision-makers with an interest in these issues
- Raising awareness of cyber risk in Africa (and Morocco in particular.