If you wish to contribute to a safer online world as a way to foster the personal and professional development of people and of our societies, you should consider joining us.
What are the benefits of joining our Cybersecurity Advisors Network (CyAN)?
- Access to a pool of fellow advisors: exchange of good practices, sharing of knowledge and experiences, networking in real life, the possibility to participate in projects initiated by other members, or to access talents to help you deliver on your own projects.
- Access to international institutions on behalf of CyAN and speaking opportunities (GFCE, FIC etc.)
- Support from our network to your own initiatives: community building, conferences, publications… (**learn more below on our policy)
- Increased visibility of your commitment to cybersecurity: if you have applied successfully, you will fill out your profile and appear publicly.
The more you leverage our network, the more impact you make!
Who can apply?
The Cybersecurity Advisors Network is open to experts interested in cybersecurity and the fight against cybercrime, from CISOs to non-IT experts (law & policy, communication among others) who understand that building resilience against attackers requires a proactive mindset and ability to connect with others.
How to become a member?
Applying for membership is straightforward: follow this link to provide the requested information and apply.
Please note we are a trust-based network, and we pay utmost attention to your track record. Being vouched by members is not mandatory but matters significantly.
If you are a young professional or even a student and your motivation far exceeds your experience, do not think that CyAN is not for you. Keep this in mind: all CyAN’s members have started at a beginner’s level. What you will have to do is make an extra effort to introduce yourself properly and in a convincing way.
To maximise membership from around the world, our membership fees are adapted country by country, based on the latest available Big Mac Index. The annual membership fee for professionals is 200 EUR (no membership fee for students). If you work outside of the EU zone, feel free to ask what is the adjusted fee in your country, just go to Contact Us page.
** How can you get your initiative supported by the Cybersecurity Advisors Network (CyAN)?
We routinely support initiatives conferences, events and initiatives run by our members, upon review and approval by the Board.
Members seeking support from CyAN should address the following questions:
- whether the entity or initiative seeking support or endorsement is for-profit or not-for-profit;
- whether the stated aims are consistent with the professional or personal development of CyAN members, and of the CyAN community more generally;
- the likely demand on CyAN’s resources relative to the perceived value by members of what is being promoted.
Articles of Association
Image creation and illustration: Rudolphe Sebti – www.rudolphesebti.com